Welcome to Two by Two Productions
Two-by-Two productions is a children's theater presented by The First Baptist Church of Reading. The church is located at 45 Woburn St. in Reading, MA. Sisters, Kerrie Fraser and Kellie Tropeano, who have been directing children's theater in Massachusetts for over fifteen years direct the program.
Kerrie and Kellie have a passion for bringing theater into the lives of children in a stress-free, age-appropriate way. Many of their shows are original pieces that they have created with the young actor and vocalist in mind.
They've seen children of all abilities thrive in this environment and together they truly believe that "theater is for everyone".
Join us for a unique and exciting theatrical experience where everyone is a star! During the two weeks, participants will sing, act, and dance their way into a fabulous show.
We are so excited to bring some new changes to two-by-two this year! We can't wait to work in more depth with the older students. Some of the activities that will take place during the extended period will include: vocal coaching, script writing, improvisation, and a review of more challenging material and choreography.
Summer Theater Spectacular
Program Quick Links:
- August 3rd to August 14th 2015
- Grades 1-3 8:45am - 12:15pm
- Grades 4-6 8:45am - 2:45pm
- On August 5th ALL students will be dismissed at 12:15pm.No AFTERNOON PROGRAM
- All students currently in grades 1-6 can participate.
- What Time: Grades 4-6 8:45 - 2:45
- Morning-Only Session Grades 1-3 $175 per student.
- Full-Day Session Grades 4-6 $250 per student.
- Registration fee includes T-shirt, snacks & drinks, 2 tickets to the performance (per family).
- *SIBLING DISCOUNT* $25 off sibling registration.
- All rehearsals will take place at the First Baptist Church of Reading.[directions]
- Performances will be Friday, August 14th at 2:00pm and 6:00pm.
- On August 14th, ALL students will remain until the performance at 2:00pm. A pizza lunch will be provided.
- During the second week of the program, each family will receive two tickets, good for either show.
- Additional tickets may be purchased for $5.00 each. children under the age of 5 are free.
- Attendance is crucial! Please register only if you can commit to the full two weeks.
- Limit to 30 participants to maximize student learning and participation.